You, me, our God and our health. That’s what you’ll find here.
I began a dream job in health research and wellness in my early twenties. That was the best day of my career. The next best day was when I let that job go, nearly thirty years later.
Those years gave me time to process and gain insights connecting scientific health research and my faith. I have a passion to continue what God has begun — in the blogosphere. Granted, I’m not sitting side by side with you, counseling, coaching, listening, and encouraging, as I’m used to, but I think this is a pretty good next best thing.
We’re in Christ and staying healthy together, online. Let the adventure begin.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Foods and Nutrition, Cum Laude honors
- Registered Dietitian
- Senior Health Research Interventionist
- Health Education Instructor
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Dietitian in Private Practice
- National, Local, and Cable Television and Radio interviews
- Columnist for local health magazine
- Nutrition Consultant for local athletic businesses
- Volunteer Community and Professional Speaker
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management, CDR, American Dietetics Association
- Bible Study Leader and Small Group Facilitator