Christmas is just around the corner. In anticipation of the upcoming holiday, I have compiled a few simple words of advise.
My Top 10 Healthy Holiday Tips
- Choose your attitude. Include some gratitude in that attitude.
- Put the weight loss goals on hold and consider holding your weight.
- Keep calm and remember to breathe. Find little ways to decompress the stress.
- When in a time crunch, make those spare minutes count.
- Tired of the same exercise routine? Try something different. Really, different.
- If you’re planning on ‘get-togethers’, plan ahead.
- Try a new holiday recipe such as Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish or Pumpkin Custard.
- Remember to read something that makes you smile. Or, something just plain silly.
- Rehearse regularly who God says you are in Christ.
- Most importantly, know that you are loved.